Does your false Ceiling Look like this?
Why Trap doors required ?
- Access services behind false ceiling, walls, floors & Roofs.
- Aesthetically matching with interior.
- Should take desired load as per application.
- To maintain AHU's, Valves, etc. behind interior finishing.
Problems associated with trap doors on site.
- Most neglected item & given no attention.
- Local carpenters, fabricators do the job as per their skill set.
- Non standard sizes are used as per requirement.
- Weathering gaps at joints between finishing material and trap door.
- Wrong, Non standard hardware is used on trap doors.
- Spoils the look of the entire interior work.
Horizon is offering the solutions for trap doors.
- Standardised sizes are available, Architects & MEP consultants can plan these doors and later on, trap doors can be installed.
- Proper supporting system is provided as per application.
- Light weight construction.
- Plan a cut out in application area and install our trap doors.
- Gaps created due to weathering are avoided.
- Aesthetical looks are maintained as per interiors finishes.
- Chains prevent trap door to fall while opening.
- Any colour can be applied.
- Easy to install.
- Fire rated options are available with international certification.
False celling, Walls, floors, Roofs in Residential & Commercial complexes, Malls, Airports, Hospitals, Hotels & Institutions etc.