Interlocking Linen Chute
Horizon is pioneering company offering linen chutes in various materials, various diameters. We are offering 90min fire rated chute intake hoppers which are UL labelled as per UL label 10B.
Linen chutes are always interlocking type, thus allowing only one user at a time. During one hopper in operation all other hoppers shall remain locked with BUSY indication.
Salient Features of Horizon Line Chutes
- Manufactured & Installed as per BS 1703:2005, NFPA 82.
- Weather proof Stainless Steel construction.
- Interlocking of chute - hoppers to achieve one user at a time. Hoppers will remain locked with busy indication for all other floors, when one floor is operating.
- Vent system to allow air movements for vacuum breaking.
- Intake Hoppers are 90 minute fire rated as per UL Label 10B.
- Intake Hoppers can be L-hand side hinged.
- Discharge end fire door D Type.
- Available in different sizes.
- Optional sanitation system for internal cleaning of chutes.