Interlocking Garbage Chutes
INTERLOCKING GARBAGE SYSTEM IS AN ADVANCED VERSION OF STANDARD CHUTE
- It is designed for “One User at a time” concept.
- Thus only one intake hopper can be used at a time.
- All other floor intake Hoppers shall remain locked with busy indication, when one floor is operating.
- Importantly, during cleaning operation, all floor intake hoppers shall remain locked. This is important safety feature for operation and maintenance team.
- All hoppers are Auto closing and fire rated.
- Controller is also UL Labelled in Chute System for user safety.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE OFFERING THESE INTERLOCKING GARBAGE CHUTES SYSTEMS IN LINE WITH NFPA 82 / BS 1703 WHICH ASKS FOR
- 90 min fire rated UL Certified 10B chute system type doors
- Controller for the chute systems should be UL Listed
- Control Panel for the chute system should be as per UL 508A Certified